Planet Cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Cool

A place of fun and merriment at all times. Come to discuss anything dealing with music, movies, video games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  ChatboxChatbox  Log inLog in  

The Future of Gaming?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concise Cabbage

Concise Cabbage

The Future of Gaming? Empty
PostSubject: The Future of Gaming?   The Future of Gaming? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:38 am

http://www.onlive.com/index.html

I found this very interesting, personally. By the time that my little brother starts getting serious about games this could be a legit option, you know instead of buying a regular console. It is also cool that you will be able to play PC games on a TV.

The only bad thing is the resolution cap at 720p Santa is Sad.
Back to top Go down
Eif

Eif

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Gaming?   The Future of Gaming? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Sweet as!
Back to top Go down
Colinsauce YAY

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Gaming?   The Future of Gaming? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:58 pm

it's probably gonna cost like 20 bucks a month, and with my income ($0) i just can't afford that.
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Planet Lame)

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Gaming?   The Future of Gaming? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Did you know if you don't have a good computer you can still play the latest games. You're using their hardware and computer just your inputting the controls and getting and image feedback. I'll never have a good computer ever so that like, really, excites me

sexually.
Back to top Go down
Concise Cabbage

Concise Cabbage

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Gaming?   The Future of Gaming? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:44 pm

that makes two of us Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Gaming?   The Future of Gaming? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future of Gaming?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Cool :: Mass Media :: Video Games-
Jump to: