Planet Cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Cool

A place of fun and merriment at all times. Come to discuss anything dealing with music, movies, video games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  ChatboxChatbox  Log inLog in  

goodbye dear friends

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinzo

Jinzo

goodbye dear friends Empty
PostSubject: goodbye dear friends   goodbye dear friends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:39 pm

This weekend, I'll be gone on a band trip to D.C., so I won't return til late Sunday, probably.

Although, Spring Break starts then! yippee!

Just because I'm not here doesn't mean you can't still post and have a marvelous good time.
Back to top Go down
GM

PostSubject: Re: goodbye dear friends   goodbye dear friends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:47 pm

adios
Back to top Go down
Jakeycakes

Jakeycakes

PostSubject: Re: goodbye dear friends   goodbye dear friends Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:44 pm

I'll be sure to videotape everything so you can watch it later.
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Planet Lame)

PostSubject: Re: goodbye dear friends   goodbye dear friends Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:15 pm

NO WAI!!?!??
I was on a band trip to Orlando annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I went to Florida(again) with my family and went to go see the final date of the maiden tour. so i was gone last Friday through Tuesday on band trip and Tuesday till now with family. so hey guyz howz it going.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: goodbye dear friends   goodbye dear friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:10 pm

nice to see you.

The band here went to Florida four years ago, but I guess our band instructor hated the long bus ride, so we stayed....moderately....closer to home.

Although D.C. was pretty sweet. How was Maiden?
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Planet Lame)

PostSubject: Re: goodbye dear friends   goodbye dear friends Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:29 am

It was incredible plus I'm pretty sure I saw "Phantom of the Opera" the last time they're ever gonna play it live ever ever. Also my band went to Florida on a plane, though I suppose it's a much greater distance from Texas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: goodbye dear friends   goodbye dear friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goodbye dear friends
Page 1 of 1