Planet Cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Cool

A place of fun and merriment at all times. Come to discuss anything dealing with music, movies, video games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  ChatboxChatbox  Log inLog in  

...and the pursuit of Life.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

...and the pursuit of Life. Empty
PostSubject: ...and the pursuit of Life.   ...and the pursuit of Life. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:29 pm

Welcome to Planet Cool. I am the Jinzo, the Webmaster. If you don't know me now, I'm sure we'll become good acquaintances over time. In any case, I have been an administrator at a few other forums, and the purpose of this forum is to further improve on the bad qualities of others. If anything else, this forum is also to unite forums that have before been separated.

The Rules are as such:

1. Follow the Terms and Agreements of Forumotion. Those aren't my rules, but the basic rules that EVERYONE must follow.

2. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and everyone is entitled to opinions for/against other people's opinions. Because this place is for discussion, disputes are allowed, as long as they remain low key and not tense hate threads.

3. This rule may be a little hated by former GHG people, but NO GH LISTS ALLOWED, except where specifically posted. Any Guitar Hero List discussions must happen at other places (where that be, you may decide).

4. Swearing is allowed, but in small quantities. If the forum stays small, I won't have any censors. If this forum happens to become bigger than expected, I just have to put word censors, sorry.

5. Admins/Mods will be determined by me and me alone. No exceptions.

6. If you ever have the need to chat, Jake is the owner of a Xat. All chatting will be done there, unless there happens to be abuse. You may find the Xat at www.xat.com/teh_forum.

Otherwise, have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://planetcool.forumotion.com
Vivi(Planet Lame)

...and the pursuit of Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...and the pursuit of Life.   ...and the pursuit of Life. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Rule 3 makes me feel all funny inside
Back to top Go down

...and the pursuit of Life.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Cool :: Planet Cool :: Rules / Announcements-
Jump to: