Planet Cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Cool

A place of fun and merriment at all times. Come to discuss anything dealing with music, movies, video games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  ChatboxChatbox  Log inLog in  

Dragonball = Great film

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toki

Toki

Dragonball = Great film Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball = Great film   Dragonball = Great film Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Not really, but Emmy Rossum served as nice eye candy.

Dragonball = Great film Jv58xz

Absolutely Gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Eif

Eif

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball = Great film   Dragonball = Great film Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:27 pm

It was great, it just didn't make any sense.

"how do i defeat oozaru"
"you must have faith in yourself and your enemy"
"wat"
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Planet Lame)

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball = Great film   Dragonball = Great film Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:37 pm

me and my brothers were expecting diarrhea so when we got regular WALKING ON SUNSHIIIIINE! we could not be dissapointed. I thought piccolo was cool, goku was cool, Chi Chi gave me boner, but other than the casting it was just worse than i expected.All the reasons i hated the movie before i saw it were the same reasons i hate it after(if that makes sense). srsly, no krillin.
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Planet Lame)

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball = Great film   Dragonball = Great film Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Eif wrote:
It was great, it just didn't make any sense.

"how do i defeat oozaru"
"you must have faith in yourself and your enemy"
"wat"

That was super obvious foreshadowing -_-
Back to top Go down
Toki

Toki

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball = Great film   Dragonball = Great film Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Vivi(Planet Lame) wrote:
me and my brothers were expecting diarrhea so when we got regular WALKING ON SUNSHIIIIINE! we could not be dissapointed. I thought piccolo was cool, goku was cool, Chi Chi gave me boner, but other than the casting it was just worse than i expected.All the reasons i hated the movie before i saw it were the same reasons i hate it after(if that makes sense). srsly, no krillin.

Bulma was way hotter than Chi Chi.
Back to top Go down
Concise Cabbage

Concise Cabbage

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball = Great film   Dragonball = Great film Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:42 pm

I should really see this movie...
Back to top Go down
Eif

Eif

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball = Great film   Dragonball = Great film Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Vivi(Planet Lame) wrote:

No Krillin, but by NOT being in it he got treated better than Yamcha. I mean,

"dude give me money" "no"
"i save you" "thx"

That's all he really did. The fighting was super-good though
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Planet Lame)

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball = Great film   Dragonball = Great film Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:26 am

Quote :
No Krillin, but by NOT being in it he got treated better than Yamcha. I mean,

"dude give me money" "no"
"i save you" "thx"

That's all he really did. The fighting was super-good though

Yea, dude, it was bad but it had a lot of redeeming qualities. If it wasn't named "dragonball" then i certainly would've hated it way less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball = Great film   Dragonball = Great film Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonball = Great film
Page 1 of 1