Planet Cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Cool

A place of fun and merriment at all times. Come to discuss anything dealing with music, movies, video games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  ChatboxChatbox  Log inLog in  

Bought a new album today...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shredd

Shredd

Bought a new album today... Empty
PostSubject: Bought a new album today...   Bought a new album today... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:57 am

Bought a new album today... 1130135m

Did I do a bad thing mummy Sad so depressing...
Back to top Go down
Eif

Eif

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new album today...   Bought a new album today... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Bono, great guy, saw the studio where they probably recorded that album in Dublin. Only it looks like a shack.
Back to top Go down
Shredd

Shredd

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new album today...   Bought a new album today... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:09 pm

I also bought the Mighty Boosh Season 2 Box Set and Scrabble for the DS groove the night awa
Back to top Go down
Concise Cabbage

Concise Cabbage

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new album today...   Bought a new album today... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Dude, check out the Korg DS-10 ... I bought it a while back, it's really more of an instrument than a game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new album today...   Bought a new album today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought a new album today...
Page 1 of 1