Planet Cool

A place of fun and merriment at all times. Come to discuss anything dealing with music, movies, video games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortalPortal  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  ChatboxChatbox  Log inLog in  

Favourite line-up of Deep Purple

Go down 

what
mark i
Favourite line-up of Deep Purple Vote_lcap0%Favourite line-up of Deep Purple Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
mark ii
Favourite line-up of Deep Purple Vote_lcap100%Favourite line-up of Deep Purple Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
mark iii
Favourite line-up of Deep Purple Vote_lcap0%Favourite line-up of Deep Purple Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
mark iv
 0% [ 0 ]
mark v
 0% [ 0 ]
mark vi
 0% [ 0 ]
mark vii
 0% [ 0 ]
mark viii
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Eif

Eif

Favourite line-up of Deep Purple Empty
PostSubject: Favourite line-up of Deep Purple   Favourite line-up of Deep Purple Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:38 am

Go for it

I'm torn between mark II and V, but mark IV was pretty funkadelic too

For easy mark reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Deep_Purple_band_members#.22Mark.22_numbers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Concise Cabbage

Concise Cabbage

PostSubject: Re: Favourite line-up of Deep Purple   Favourite line-up of Deep Purple Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:35 am

Haha that timeline is legit! I favor the mark ii
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinzo

Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite line-up of Deep Purple   Favourite line-up of Deep Purple Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:47 am

The fact that Jon Lord played Synthesizers during ONLY Mark IV makes it cool.

However, my devotion goes to the Mark II
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite line-up of Deep Purple   Favourite line-up of Deep Purple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite line-up of Deep Purple
Page 1 of 1