Planet Cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Cool

A place of fun and merriment at all times. Come to discuss anything dealing with music, movies, video games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  ChatboxChatbox  Log inLog in  

All twelve Pokemon anime themes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eif

Eif

All twelve Pokemon anime themes Empty
PostSubject: All twelve Pokemon anime themes   All twelve Pokemon anime themes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4tYQAFeHVk

Pretty groovy for the most part, Pokemon Advanced and Johto League Champions are kind of sub-par, though

Advanced Battle rocks kinda hard
Back to top Go down
Concise Cabbage

Concise Cabbage

PostSubject: Re: All twelve Pokemon anime themes   All twelve Pokemon anime themes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:32 pm

The original is still my favorite, but I like how Advanced has a shred solo throughout the whole thing and then an epic pinch harmonic at the end lol!
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: All twelve Pokemon anime themes   All twelve Pokemon anime themes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Proof that they've slowly gotten worse and worse since Johto.
Back to top Go down
Toki

Toki

PostSubject: Re: All twelve Pokemon anime themes   All twelve Pokemon anime themes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:53 pm

There were twelve of 'em? Anyways, my favourite's definitely the one that goes "I wanna be the very best..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All twelve Pokemon anime themes   All twelve Pokemon anime themes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All twelve Pokemon anime themes
Page 1 of 1