Planet Cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Cool

A place of fun and merriment at all times. Come to discuss anything dealing with music, movies, video games, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  ChatboxChatbox  Log inLog in  

Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eif

Eif

Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives Empty
PostSubject: Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives   Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:51 pm

I want to do the Mentos/Diet Coke thing, but they don't sell Mentos around here Sad So can someone recommend a viable alternative to Mentos so I can revive my dead dog? pig
Back to top Go down
Shredd

Shredd

PostSubject: Re: Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives   Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Polos?
Back to top Go down
Toki

Toki

PostSubject: Re: Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives   Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Certs.

Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives 31ks9ylfAlL._SL500_AA280_
Back to top Go down
Eif

Eif

PostSubject: Re: Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives   Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Polos work? I'll have to try that...
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Planet Lame)

PostSubject: Re: Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives   Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:55 am

c4
Back to top Go down
Eif

Eif

PostSubject: Re: Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives   Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 am

Great news! Polos do indeed work, and very much so

I tried it with Pepsi, not sure if Coke would have made much difference.

The fun thing to do is take a swig of Pepsi then put the Polos in your mouth omg hed rub Only when I did it it all burst out over my shirt... and the people in the car park were giving us looks like: " confused "
Back to top Go down
Vivi(Planet Lame)

PostSubject: Re: Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives   Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:16 pm

I drank it and got a tummy ache. Then I tried baking soda. I didn't drink that -_-.
Back to top Go down
Eif

Eif

PostSubject: Re: Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives   Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:41 am

Don't blame you!
Back to top Go down
Colinsauce YAY

PostSubject: Re: Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives   Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:08 am

try airborne or denture cleaners. they're naturally bubbly. just don't drink it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives   Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mentos/Diet Coke alternatives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Cool :: Planet Cool :: Rules / Announcements :: Help and Suggestions-
Jump to: